Donate Computers or Equipment to Us
We are always very happy to accept computers because we can turn them around and put them to good use for a good cause. We frequently receive donations from Cornell University departments, labs, individuals, libraries, independent groups, and many other organizations. The CCRA is an excellent way to:
- Support a good cause, which increases computer literacy around the globe
- Save money on the cost of recycling or throwing away older equipment
- Free your space of computers or equipment that is no longer needed
Things We Accept
- Desktops and laptops (from any brand) from ~2010 and onward (the newer the better)
- LCD monitors of any size
- Mice, keyboards, hard drives, USB sticks, speakers, cables, headphones, etc.
- Other hardware such as scanners, printers, etc.
Things We Do Not Accept
- Really old computers and equipment that is well past modern use (like Pentium IV CPUs and older)
- CRT monitors
- Very large items like office copiers, large fax machines, etc.
For all donation inquiries, please email the E-Board.